Questions
Showing results 2841 to 2860 of 3915

votes

answers

views

Hello,
Can you please help me figure out why my Woburn speaker keeps on blowing fuses?

I’d like to know if there is anything I can do to protect it from blowing again and again?
(the speaker is only a few months old and had very little use. I wonder if it’s defective or maybe there is something wrong  with its placement / location / nearness of other electricity products / unstable socket)by the way, I always use the correct fuse (1.6A).

Much appreciation for your help!
thanks,
Ronen

asked 17 Feb 2018 at 08:54 PM

Ronen Uliel

votes

answer

views

I just pulled out this amp from storage (about 25 years) and tuned it on and no output.   The power light and switch are lit.

However, I did note the T1A fuse is missing and it's screw hood.    Is this the reason why it is not working?

If so, where can I purchase the T1A fuse and hood?

See attached picture.  By the way I did replace the smashed power caple with a new one.  

Thank you for your feedback!!!!

All the best,

Stephen 

asked 17 Feb 2018 at 07:50 PM

Stephen Sinocchi

votes

answer

views

My wife purchased a DSL 15C for my birthday.  I took it to a jam and it went silent for about 10 minutes.  Tried different cables and guitars and nothing worked.  It came back on and worked the rest of the night.  I played about two hours the next day and it went silent for about 5 minutes.  It cut out again the following day for about 3 minutes.  I told Amazon and they sent a replacement amp.  I plugged in the replacement amp, out of the box, and there was a loud noise.  All of the controls were at zero.  It never came on does not work at all.  Both of these amps are less than one week old and had consecutive serial numbers.  I purchased them on Amazon and therefore do not have a dealer.  

Kent Franks  

DSL

edited 19 Feb 2018 at 07:27 PM

Kent Franks

asked 17 Feb 2018 at 06:40 PM

Kent Franks

votes

answers

views

Hey all, 

Who has been working on the schematic for the new DSL 1w (2018)?

I've got mine open and have started thinking about some tone mods but would love any help with the schematic, part schematic or even a mod list.

I'd be totally happy to hack mine up first if anyone has a mod idea too.

I can read a schematic but I'd completly f%^$ it up if I tried to wrtie it out just via the PCB so if you'd like to help let me know and I'll send the high res pics ( assuming you dont have a 1w yourself).

Also I'd be all ears for some tube advice. I've put a 5751 inplace of one of the 12AX7 and its a bit better to my ears. I'm going to say V2 is the dirt channels V yeah?

So far I love it and i'll be interested to see what Blackstar do next with their future 1w.

S.

asked 17 Feb 2018 at 12:36 PM

Sean Toohey

vote

answer

views

Hi,

I own a DSL20HR amp and I'd like to connect two 1x12 speaker cabinets to the amp simultaneously. Both cabinets are Marshall 1912 cabinets (1x12", 8ohm speaker). There are three speaker cabinet output jack sockets in DSL20HR:

one 1 x 16 OHM socket to connect a single 16ohm speaker cabinet, and

two 1x16 OHM sockets to connect two 16ohm speaker cabinets simultaneously or to connect a single 8 Ohm speaker cabinet to either one of these sockets.

How do I connect two 8ohm cabinets to this amp? I'd like to connect these cabs in series to have 16ohms in result, but the cabs don't have sockets for connecting them in series. There is only one input in 1912 cab. And if I find a device to connect this two amps in series, do I then connect the first cab's input cable to the DSL20HRs single 1x16 OHM input (the first input option)? Is this safe? The manual doesn't say anything about connecting cabinets in series.

Thank you! The new amp is great btw!

asked 17 Feb 2018 at 10:27 AM

Matias Voutilainen (1)

votes

answers

views

after discovering most famous rock legends used 8 gauge or below  i wanted to try them out but dont know if they will brake more easily

asked 16 Feb 2018 at 04:47 PM

Thomas Hyder

votes

answers

views

after discovering most famous rock legends used 8 gauge or below  i wanted to try them out but dont know if they will brake more easily

asked 16 Feb 2018 at 04:47 PM

Thomas Hyder

votes

answer

views

My crybaby wah mini simply mutes the amp when used. My chain is guitar:boss tu3 tuner:crybaby wah-amp. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Can anyone give me advice or help? 

Thanks!

(disregard.)

edited 15 Feb 2018 at 11:53 PM

Matt Burch

asked 15 Feb 2018 at 05:04 AM

Matt Burch

votes

answer

views

Hi. I own a JCM900-4100 (100W head) and two different cabinets: one 1960AV and one Laney 2 x 12" Ironheart.

I normally use just 1960AV with 16 ohm commections (I prefere than run 1960AV in stereo with two 8 ohm connection), but it happends to use both cabinets, usin the 2 x 12" on the other side of the stage as "monitor" for the bass guitar player... can I set JMP900 as "4 or 16 ohm" and use both "speaker out" one to 1960AV (16 ohm input) and one to Ironheart (8 ohm input)?

I use to store my 1960AV in the practice room, so, if I need to play at home, or in small gigs, I use Ironheart 2 x 12" only: how should I set the amp to connect a single 8 ohm speaker?

Thanks, Luca 

asked 13 Feb 2018 at 09:22 AM

Luca Sabino

vote

answers

views

Ok, the buzz, fuzz I and others noticed (Its Real). First before you ask I tried the cable and the guitar on my Crate Amp. The notes ring like a bell No fuzz or Buzz.

So that eleminats my guitar and cable.  I notice if I use eather the Acustic or Natural Pre Amps on my Code -50 the BUZZ / Fuzz dissipears. So I assume its not a hardware issue with the Code 50. I think its a software issue. Is it possiable to fix and down load  new Pre Amp Modelse to fix the problem? 

I would love to get this fixed! Its annoying!

asked 12 Feb 2018 at 09:52 PM

joe Pomponio (1)

votes

answer

views

Where can I get manuals for AVT150H Valvestate 2000 ?

asked 12 Feb 2018 at 08:39 PM

robert kirkham

votes

answer

views

I just purchased a new DSL100H and provided a footswitch that doesn't work. It tries to switch channels but as soon as I lift my foot the channel reverts back.  The model number of the switch is PEDL-90010.  I read in the manual that the switch I should've received is a PEDL-90009.  They both look similar but does anyone know if that makes a difference? Thanks.

asked 12 Feb 2018 at 05:51 AM

Fergie Ferguson

votes

answers

views

I am looking for the user manual for the MG100HCFX.  The website is lacking and does not provide much support for anything but the CODE amp.

Does Marshall still make the MG100HCFX ?

asked 11 Feb 2018 at 07:17 PM

Rik Rollins

votes

answers

views

como puedo acceder al gateway del ampli (code 25) para re acomodar los preset a mi gusto

ya que la paguina solo puedo ver el gateway de la nube

asked 11 Feb 2018 at 01:54 AM

ronal snz

votes

answers

views

Hello.

I have the TC  G-System and will try a wet/dry setup with my JVM410C and JVM410 HJS amps.

I thinking to connect it like this: Guitar in to input G System / From G System insert loop send,and to dry amp front input / From dry amp loop send,to G System insert loop return / From G System left output,to wet amp loop return.

Hope someone can tell if this is right,or if i can try it,with out no damage for the amps.

Thanksful for answer.

asked 09 Feb 2018 at 09:07 PM

Tore Lilleoren

votes

answer

views

how do i find the registration card online ?

asked 09 Feb 2018 at 12:00 PM

jimmy hall

vote

answers

views

hello,

Bluetooth connection is not very good in my opinion.

Bleutooth signal code 25 is ok, samsung s8 detects it alright.

But when i use the gateway android app it doesn't connect altough it shows in app as detected.

Is there a patch upcomming for the amp code series?

Greetings

asked 09 Feb 2018 at 05:04 AM

JB Hak (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi

Ive heard to get best sound out of my amp to get it off the floor. Would a stand really improve the sound, which i love anyway!

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 08:42 PM

martin jones

votes

answer

views

When you activate bluetooth on the amp the code number that is displayed, must it be entered somewhere. I have your app loaded down on a smartab. I press           "scan for amps"  and nothing...all the time no connection...would appreciate some feedback...thanks

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 07:20 PM

stephen palmer

votes

answers

views

can i make a fourcable connection with my boss GT6 if so how do i do that?

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 06:32 PM

Kees Leautaud
Showing results 2841 to 2860 of 3915
Loading - please wait...