views

What's the best way to run pedalboard into code 100h

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 06:02 PM

jai paxton

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I'm not too familiar with impendances and I'm trying to add a monitor speaker to my amp. As mentioned in the title, I'm using Marshall DSL40C combo, and in order to send my signal to my drummer on gigs I need to connect it to an active speaker (Behringer B12D - 8ohms). Currently I have stock speaker in the amp (70/80, 16ohms) but I'm thinking of replacing it with something different.

My question is - what would be the optimal combination (ohm wise) that would work without any danger to the amp? Can I put in the amp 8ohm speaker (amp speaker) in the first 8ohm output and the Behringer monitor on the other, or do I have to use 16ohm speaker (and what output is better to put it in) with the active monitor (changing the monitor is not an option unfortunately)?

Hope I didn't complicate the question too much!

Thanks!

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 10:06 AM

Mislav Marusic

votes

answers

views

Hola,

Compre un code 100h recientemente y realice la conexión vía Bluetooth, pero genera un ruido como un pitido muy molesto, ya realice la actualización del firmware pero continúa, realice un cambio de ubicación para descartar interferencias y revise polaridad de las tomacorrientes, pero aún se mantiene el pitido, alguien me puede ayudar ¿..?

Gracias

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 04:10 AM

German Herrera

votes

answers

views

I’ve tried to save presets from my Marshall, but it doesn’t seem to make it to my amp for very long. I never know what set of presets are going to appear on my amp. I even tried to reset everything but the same old presets came up. What can I do? What have I done wrong?

asked 27 Jun 2018 at 04:13 PM

billy powers

votes

answers

views

I just bought a Code 50 amp today in the LA area, and am very excited about the sounds I have already programmed! Mine came with firmware 1.11 ~ Has a lot been improved since that version? So far, my only disappointment has been that the Clean American amp model has bad problems with the noise gate trailoffs (introduces a fuzzy distortion as chords start to fade) ~ I haven't noticed this on any other models yet. Anyone else?

Thanks,
Hadley in LA-LA Land

PS: Is there any reason I cannot see the answers to all the forum questions?

asked 22 Jun 2018 at 12:55 AM

Hadley Hockensmith (1)

votes

answers

views

I just downloaded v.41 firmware to my code but when I turn the amp on it still says v.11. Why?

asked 21 Jun 2018 at 08:05 PM

Rick English

votes

answer

views

Dear Marshall Applification cop. ,

I have been waiting to get a CODE 25, and today i noticed my phone was not compatible with the app. I use my laptop for every thing and wondered if the app was on pc. I notice that the application is only for smartphone devices.  Is there a  Marshall gate way app for the pc, and if not is one coming out?

Thank you.

asked 21 Jun 2018 at 07:36 PM

Conner Speed

votes

answers

views

I just realised (unless I missed something somewhere) that there's no way of contacting forums members privately???

Reason I ask is because I want to ask someone about a preset that they created but there ain't nowhere to leave a comment for the preset or contact the chap.

Regards,

Dale.

asked 21 Jun 2018 at 05:48 PM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

HI ,

I`m trying to use my BOSS Gt-100 as a Midi controller to change channels on my JHS410H.

It works...but sometimes amplifier doesn`t change a channel.

Looks that it`s amp fault, because gt100 sends PC messages on each press.

I think that JVM gets sometimes confused because all messages out of GT100 comes in formula: 2xCC+1xPC.

Could you advice how to deal with it? Is there any option to change a firmware on JVM midi module  to make communication more realiable?

Thanks.

Kris

asked 19 Jun 2018 at 11:04 AM

Krzysztof Glowacki

votes

answer

views

Hi,

can my Code 100h works with a standard midi footswitch? The Code 100h has a midi-usb but my Digitech Footstwitch has a standard-midi inteface: can i use an adaptor midistandard-midiusb?

thanks,

paolo

asked 18 Jun 2018 at 08:55 AM

Paolo Goi (1)

vote

answers

views

Howdy,

I've just bought a CODE100 - what a beast!  I haven't moved on from playing with the existing presets yet, but I'm starting to think about how I'm gonna manage them when I do start building my own.

First of all, a mini-rant.  I can't believe Marshall gave us 100 existing presets, but force us to overwrite those if we want to save our own.  It's 2018, surely they can afford the few K it would take for an additional 100 presets?  In fact, I'd be happy with a bank of 20 user-preset spaces!  I owned a Zoom pedal board 20 years ago that was better than that!

So in an ideal world, I want to retain as many of those presets as I can, but make some room for maybe 10 of my own.  I've already identified a couple I can lose (Virus and Nightmare).  However, I don't want to have my new presets scattered about as I replace odd ones, I want them all together, ideally in slots 00-09.

So what's the easiest was to shuffle the rest of the presets around to make space in the first 10 slots.  And also, what other strategies have people employed for organising their library?

Thanks,
Anthony

asked 18 Jun 2018 at 07:02 AM

Anthony Burns (3)

votes

answers

views

I recently purchased a new code 100 which was a display model. They didn't have the box for it or the owner's manual. I subsequently downloaded the manual off the internet. On one of the pages concerning the front panel functions it talks about the F/C jack socket and mentions "connect the supplied 2-way footswitch" but I never got one with  it. Has anyone recently purchased this model and did it come with a 2 way footswitch  for scrolling through presets? If so I will try and get one off the shop for free. If they argue their way out of it are they expensive to buy separately? **Update to this is that the manual I have downloaded has code 100 and code 100h on the cover so maybe the footswitch comes only with the 100h?

edited 17 Jun 2018 at 01:25 PM

julien casella (1)

asked 17 Jun 2018 at 12:26 PM

julien casella (1)

votes

answer

views

Just bought a Marshall code 100 amp . I was hoping to get a manual . Where can I get it ?

asked 17 Jun 2018 at 01:04 AM

Chris Bridges

vote

answer

views

I cannot understand how to use my external effects with the Code 4 100 watt head...the owner's manual is worthless...and I cannot find any YouTube videos explaining this...does ANYBODY understand how to use external rack effects with this head? Thanks.

asked 16 Jun 2018 at 02:17 PM

Craig Jones (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi guys!

I recently read a great article on https://mgrmusic.com/a-trip-to-marshall-hq/ from September 2017 about the author attending an event at Marshall HQ and having a tour. I was just wondering if anybody knows if/when there will be another one of these happening and how to get involved with these events and tours? I'd love to go and have a look around Marshall HQ!

asked 16 Jun 2018 at 01:40 PM

matthew wensor

votes

answer

views

I have an Axe Trak insulated speaker (here is a link to info on the speaker) www.axetrak.com/guitarmanual.pdf

When I have run it from the Marshall it has cut out after playing for a while, I have turned off the amp and then the following day used the amp with its built in 12" speaker and it has been fine. When i read the JTM 60 manual it said it is fine to drive a 8ohm from the external speaker output ONLY, not the internal out connection.

Is this OK? when things cut out it makes me worry about my Marshall and I really don't want to cause it any damage.... Also I have checked the speaker lead and that is all good, when it cut out it the sound broke up and faded in about 1 second. It is the 2nd time is has happened so i thought I best get some advice. The Axe Trak is great and means i can play a valve amp and get valve amp tone and not disturb my neighbours, it is a great bit of kit for home recording and I want/need to be able to use it. Any advice?

Thanks, Robin..

edited 16 Jun 2018 at 12:48 AM

Robin Brown

asked 16 Jun 2018 at 12:36 AM

Robin Brown

vote

answers

views

I guess with Marshall being a small company without much expertise in building amps, this should be expected.  Maybe once they've been around a while and get the hang of building amps then they'll be able to release products that work as advertised and that they are also able to maintain and provide support for.

Hang in there Marshall, you'll be a good amp company someday!

asked 15 Jun 2018 at 12:45 PM

Budo Guy (2)

votes

answer

views

I have successfully synced some presets onto the Gateway App on my phone and can use them when my phone is connected to my Code 50 amp via bluetooth. Is there anyway to overwrite the presets on the amp with presets on the Gateway app, so those presets are available without connecting to my phone? Thanks!

asked 14 Jun 2018 at 02:47 PM

Tom Appelbaum
Showing results 2581 to 2600 of 3915
Loading - please wait...