Questions
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3921

votes

answers

views

Is it possible to play the same streamed source (either Apple Music or Spotify) to two voice devices on the same WiFi network. The voice app seems to select only one at at time and the Multi-Room app does not recognise them?

specificially looking at Acton voice and Stanmore voice. I would’ve thought this was straightforward but cannot seem to get it to work as expected.

thanks

asked 23 Feb 2019 at 10:36 PM

G Mat

votes

answers

views

As other users I can´t connect with the app (motorola g4 plus) the bluetooth pairing works fine but the app don´t. Some help? Thanks. Regards

asked 23 Feb 2019 at 11:00 AM

Mariano Resi

votes

answers

views

Hello. 

I've just bought brand new DSL 5 CR. 

When I switch on the combo for the firts time everything is fine. 

Then when I swich off and switch on again I hear three quite loud bang noises. The third bang noise is when the CHANNEL SELECT diode make red or green. 

Is it normal or somethings wrong with my combo? 

asked 22 Feb 2019 at 11:36 AM

Bart Troczynski

votes

answer

views

I'm a rank beginner and I know this question is probably "beyond stupid." The issue: my Epiphone Les Paul has four knobs and a three-way switch, all of which gives me many sound options; and I have the CODE50, which has a huge array of presets using even more tone-affecting options than my Les Paul. If I want to get the best, clearest sense for each of the CODE50 presets in itself, apart from tweaking possible with all the options on the Les Paul, how should I set the knobs on the Les Paul?

Two of the knobs control the 2 pickups and allow choice between humbucking and split coil on each one. With these two knobs, turning to 0 is not an option because that would set the volume to 0 at the guitar. I'm thinking that for these two knobs I should turn them to volume 5 (middle of the road, average, "typical"), then try each CODE50 preset with the 3-way switch in the treble, rhythm, and both positions.

But what about the 2 tone knobs (one for treble, the other for rhythm)? Turn these knobs to 0 and possibly emsculate the signal in to the CODE50? Turn them to 10 and maybe force a heavy crunch or overdrive (?) onto the signal in, giving me a "distorted" impression of the CODE50 presets?

In other words, how would you recommend I dial in my Les Paul so that I can get the best sense for what each CODE50 preset does?

asked 22 Feb 2019 at 12:38 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answers

views

Is there any plan on releasing a stereo version of the CODE 100H? Due to all the modulation effects a stereo fx loop and a R/L output would be pretty slick. This could also work for the CODE 100.

asked 20 Feb 2019 at 12:23 AM

Camphor Wildon

vote

answers

views

The app still has problems to link with the amp CODE, when it will be solved approximately?

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 08:15 AM

JORDI SANCHEZ (1)

votes

answer

views

I just purchased the code 100H. Every time I turn the volume knob up or down I get a volume loss. It drops significantly and then I have to switch the foot switch up or down and then the volume returns to normal. Why is it doing that?

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 01:27 AM

Jeff Pennington

votes

answers

views

is possible to have to fx effects at the same time for example auto wah with distorsion ovd? 

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 12:08 AM

Rody Zelaya

votes

answers

views

Why aren't there any Praise and worship settings displayed? Not every one plays heavy maetal. Seemed Marshall is biased on that. Don't get me wrong, great settings. But Metallica sounds wouldn't work for Chris Tomlin.....

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 02:59 PM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

answer

views

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Marshall Majoir III bluetooth and it works perfectly with ly mobile phone. I jut want to know if I can connect it to my laptop.  My laptop has bluetooth.

Thank you

Eranda

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 11:56 AM

Eranda Isuru Mathes Arachchige

votes

answer

views

hi i have a marshall ma100c my od channel is working but  my clean channel works fine its just my od im having no heavy sound come on just clean tried other leads and guitars still nothing hoping someone knows whats wrong kinda in panic mode.

asked 14 Feb 2019 at 02:08 PM

bert w

votes

answer

views

On the MyMarshall site, on the Presets page, I reorganized the default 100 presets to an order that makes more sense to me. I clicked the "Sync Now" button in the Gateway app and was pleased to see the new order displayed on the CODE50. However, when I toggle between AMP mode and Gateway mode using the icon in the lower left corner of the Gateway app, the order of Presets on the CODE50 also toggles back and forth between the original default order and the new order. How do I make my new order the default order on the CODE50, such that the new order will not change unless I do a factory reset?

Am I correct that clicking on the red "Reset Gateway Presets" button in the Gateway app would cause me to lose the new order created on the web page?

edited 14 Feb 2019 at 03:35 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

asked 14 Feb 2019 at 12:29 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

can i use a bass guitar with the code 50 and what is the best preset?

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 04:43 PM

Dave Davies

vote

answers

views

Twice now I have spent more than an hour reorganizing the default presets into preamp groupings, in the Chrome browser, clicking Save periodically with the checkbox checked to save a backup copy. Each time, Chrome or MyMarshall stopped accepting my clicks on the Save button in the lower right of the browser. Each time I seemed obliged to close the browser window and then navigate back to my presets. Each time I found all the presets reset either to their original order or at least to an order very different from the one I had created by the time Saves stopped being accepted. (I can't be more clear than this because I do not have the default preset order memorized.) Each time, I could not find any backup with my reorganized presets, so I have no idea what the backups are for or how to use them.

Is it possible to sort presets based on the preamp models and save them that way in the CODE50? Is dragging and dropping each preset, one at a time in the browser on the MyMarshall site, the only way to reorder the presets? What and where are the backups and how can we use them?

BTW, changing the preset position in the Gateway app is problematic. When I tried saving preset 15 as preset 1, I ended up with the same preset in positions 1 and 15. The original preset 1 was missing.

edited 13 Feb 2019 at 10:05 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 10:03 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

Hello

what type of usb is correct  to connect PC with code 25 usb mini B or A?

thank you in advance

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 09:15 AM

Przemysław Miszczuk

votes

answers

views

Hi;

I can get the playback feature to work, until the screen saver kicks in, on my Galaxy S9.  As soon as my phone screen goes dark the app stops and I have close and re-open the Gateway app.

Thanks!

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 01:16 AM

Doug C

votes

answer

views

I use the programmable footswitch with my CODE 100H. Has anyone experimented with a second footswitch to add another 30 patches? Is it possible to use 2 foot switches with an a/b box, or manually switch controller cable outputs, in this manner? Can you hear me Mr. Marshall?

asked 12 Feb 2019 at 09:44 PM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answers

views

I haven’t been able to find the answer to this via web search. Does anyone know if the effects loop in the 100h is buffered, or not?  Has anyone noticed dramatic tone loss if using 20’ send and return cables (40’ total)? Thanks!

asked 11 Feb 2019 at 07:01 PM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I obviously love the amp and was wondering if you could be modified into a 50w / 5w amp?

Thanks!

Math

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 07:13 PM

Mathieu Cyr

votes

answer

views

hi 

i have looper 720 how can i contact with code 50?

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 05:26 PM

ameer zainal
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3921
Loading - please wait...